Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed�s gun museum Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just looked up Your pictures. Still have mouth open ...

I did not know that administrator is such a well paid job ;-)

Honestly: after carefully looking at those pics I�m sure You are thinking �bout stalking a T 72. Am I right :-))) ?

Also, where is the 1.xxx Vincent in a double rifle??

Honestly: fine rifles, it�s interesting to look at those.

Good collecting! H

------------------

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
aHunter,

I need to do an update on our collection, as we've had some additions, and we have not had the time to add them to the web site.

These rifles do not all belong to one person, but they all belong to members of our team here - I am using the word "team" very loosely here, as some of those goofers only come here to load a few rounds of ammo or to utilize our shooting range!

We have a whole selection of old rifles, which we hope to take photos of and add themt o the web site when I get some help.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67004 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyway, impressive. You or Your team SHOULD write a book sometime. From such a collection ( I bet it�s mucho interesting to let newbies handle such monsters ) and from all this knowledge at this forum ...

To hell with gun rags, the most interesting are the ads, anyway.

Have fun! H

------------------

Posts: 828 | Location: Europe | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

We have a whole selection of old rifles, which we hope to take photos of and add themt o the web site when I get some help.

Hmmmmmmm........Lotsa cool guns. A reloading LABORATORY, an indoor range........Where do I send my resume?

Will work for Gunpowder.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
LDO,

I would like to see a different sort of CV than the one you would normally send out.

The one I would like to see has to list all the goofiest, craziest, mosty stupid things you have done - and ENJOYED doing them!

I will let you know if you qualify

Walter is gettign a bit lazy, so we are looking for a replacement for him!

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67004 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote