THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    1.008 Vincent Buffalo Thumper?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1.008 Vincent Buffalo Thumper? Login/Join

<EricH>
posted
Hey everyone,
I have been gone for a little while from this forum. It is summer where I live and I look at computer screens all day, so going home and looking at them is the last thing on my mind. Anyway, shortly before my brief departure the "buffalo thumper" was creating a large stir in this forum. I was wondering if it was ever created? Or was it deemed to large for a mere mortals to attempt

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
I've prodded Saeed about that every once in awhile, and as far as I know, one has yet to be built. As I recall, he mentioned that after they started playing with the 700 NE, and loading it up, the motivation to make the 1008 had declined a wee bit.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<EricH>
posted
Hey Saeed,
Is it possible to put some more videos of the 700 NE if we won't be enjoying the 1.008 for a while?