THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    brass and dies foe 577/450

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

brass and dies foe 577/450 Login/Join

<mikerogers>
posted
I have a M/H in this caliber and would like to start reloading for it. Can anybody help with suggestions for getting the brass and dies.
I live in Sydney, Australia.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CH4D should have the dies - they have everything else.

http://www.ch4d.com

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Brass for the .577/.450 Martini Henry is produced by Bertram Brass in Melbourne. I'd order some through "Pro-Cal Trading" in Sydney (03)52811380. For reloading dies in this calibre I'd enquire through "Toys for Big Boys" in Adelaide (08)86484672. There was a excellent article on reloading for .577/.450's in the March 1999 Shooters Journal. Check with the SSAA for back copies or I could provide some extracts.

Good shooting.

Posts: 71 | Location: Kununurra, Western Australia | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote