Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dumoulin .416 Rigby Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know anything about the Dumoulin .416 Rigby Bass Pro Shop in Hamburg PA has for sale or the value of these rifles. I was going to deal on this rifle back in the spring when Robin Hollow Outfitters had it for sale, but by the time I called it had been sold. If memory serves me right it seems to me the price they had was quite a bit less than the $17,999.99 price the gun is listed for now. It also seems odd this rifle came back onto the market so quickly. I have tried to research prices on these rifles but they are all over the map. Lock Stock and Barrel sold one in almost identical configuration for $5,925.00. Rock Island Armory realized a price of $4,800.00 on a .375 H&H with similar engraving. One the other hand Rock Island Armory had another .416 with similar engraving with an estimated price of $10,000.00 to $15,000.00, but I couldn't find the actual cost realized on the sale. If anyone has any idea what this rifle should be worth I would appreciate any input you could give me. I'm planning the go look at the rifle and don't want to go into it blind.

Posts: 137 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was able to answer one of my questions as to why the rifle was back on the market. I found it listed on Poulin's Auction site for August 29, 2023. I am really curious as to what the rifle sold for.

Posts: 137 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dumoulin .416 Rigby Bass Pro Shop in Hamburg PA

Gun sold (Poulin Auction) on May 13,2023 for 11,500 plus 20% auction fee. Hope the info help.

Posts: 75 | Location: Spring, Texas,USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Royce. That is great information to try and establish a base line for the guns value. I really appreciate the information.