THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    June 1988 G&A 4 & 8 Bore .PDF Article COPY.......

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June 1988 G&A 4 & 8 Bore .PDF Article COPY....... Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of woodsracer
posted
In COLOR .PDF form for anyone interested. thumb
My dad was ever so kind to do it again after the .585 Nyati article! lol

My email once again is mindcrime@charter.net. Just title the email "4 bore." Cool

BTW, this is an offer for AR members ONLY.

"They who would give up an essential Liberty for Temporary Security, deserves neither Liberty or Security." ---Benjamin Franklin

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS"

Posts: 693 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woodsracer
posted Hide Post
I've already had a few requests for this .PDF as well. Does ANYONE ELSE want a copy??? sofa

"They who would give up an essential Liberty for Temporary Security, deserves neither Liberty or Security." ---Benjamin Franklin

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS"

Posts: 693 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: 16 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woodsracer
posted Hide Post
Well, so far I have received 14 requests for the 4 & 8 Bore article. If there are any more, feel free to contact me. This will be my last 'bump' until I let this thread slide down the list into oblivion. Wink

"SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS"