THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    450 Vincent Long/460 G&A: Ultimate Big Bore

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

450 Vincent Long/460 G&A: Ultimate Big Bore Login/Join

<R. A. Berry>
posted
What is a good source for reamer, dies, and head space guages for either of these?

------------------
Good huntin' and shootin',
RAB

<redleg155>
posted
R.A. Berry,

I got my reamer and gauges from Loon Lake Precision - 460 G&A. I think the machinist's name was Manson. He used to work at/run the show/or used to be somehow involved with Clymer.

Anyway, I will get back with you after looking up his contact information. At first, he sent me a dimentional drawing (2 copies). I returened one with the required signature and got the reamers without delay.

Unfortunately, the reamer and headspace gauges for 460 G&A are now the property of the gunsmith doing the conversion on my CZ.

Better yet. Let me make sure my home e-mail is enabled on this board. Send me an e-mail and I'll reply with the information.

regards,

redleg

<R. A. Berry>
posted
redleg155,
Thanks. I will try the e-mail. I believe you must be talking about Dave Manson. He is the best around. Who is your gunsmith, and where is he located. redleg...155... does that mean howitzer?

------------------
Good huntin' and shootin',
RAB