New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicks with Guns
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just finished a great coffee table book by Lindsay McCrum;"Chicks with Guns".I heard an interview with her on the radio that piqued my interest,otherwise with that particular title I would not have even looked for it.I recommend it highly. Tastefully,artistically done,the author photographed + interviewed women from all across America with their guns of choice in the photo; as well as the verbatim comments from the
Ladies concerning how they got started in the shooting sports (father,husband,etc.)As I said it is in a coffee table format that should be left out for all to enjoy.Who knows,perhaps one of your wife's girlfriends will see it + decide that the shooting sports are not all of male interest.Any convert is good but at the very least,it is a good book to enjoy.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
Sounds like something I might like. Thanks for telling us about it. I'll look for it.

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote