Natasha Illum Berg

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4521043/m/907109501

26 June 2003, 04:41
Ms T.Happy
Natasha Illum Berg
If you read Swedish, Danish, Dutch or German you "must" read this one:
Floder av r�d jord

(Title translated: "Floods of red earth" or maybe "Rivers of red soil" how you want to put it).

It's about Natasha struggeling to become the first and still only female PH in Tanzania. It's also about the wildlife, the hunting and about the people she met. It's wonderful!
26 June 2003, 09:00
Marterius
I agree, but I am told that the Swedish translation is very bad, and the book ought to be read in Danish. I don't know about the other translations.
26 June 2003, 09:01
fla3006
Unfortunately I can only read English y Espanol un poco. But the picture is worth a thousand words!
26 June 2003, 19:38
Ms T.Happy
Yes, I think the Swedish translation is a bit odd, you can see that it translated from Danish by the order some words are put in. Probably it's translated by a danish who have lived in Sweden, and not the other way around. But I don't think it's so bad, sometimes you'll have to read a sentence twice because it's a bit peculiar = danish.

Fla3006, let's hope for an english translation - this book is good! One quote from the book I liked especially: "At least one time every day I lay down on my back in the grass with my arms spread, and I fly with the earth on my back."

This woman knows how to live and love mother earth.