THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Where to find Footsteps of an Ivory Hunter?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find Footsteps of an Ivory Hunter?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone know where I can buy this book?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Listed under Ian Nyschens HERE

At the moment it's showing as unavailable but keep checking the link and one will come up sooner or later. Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
I keep checking everywhere but nothing comes up that is why I posted here.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm not really surprised it's hard to find and the only advice I can offer is be patient and keep checking and to be honest, I'd be VERY surprised if many owners here would be willing to sell for anything less than top dollar.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wised up in life and I am not paying more than ten dollars for any book.

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I can understand that but personally love books too much to stick to the rule....... I especially love signed first editions but they're rarely cheap! LOL

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shootaway:
I wised up in life and I am not paying more than ten dollars for any book.

With your vast knowledge I can't believe there is any books that you would need or could benefit from.

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try www.abebooks.com and do a search. Nearly everything is there. I have bought 50 or more books from them.

Posts: 10218 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Here you go - bit more than your budget but you pays the asking price or you have a gap on your bookshelf.....

http://www.abebooks.com/servle...hens%26amp%3Bsts%3Dt

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote