Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Stephen Hunter
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
30 CaliberMag Fan, Havana is based on the father. Don't let that put you off though. It is a fictorial history that has some real facts that I never even heard of. Very interesting 1950's stuff. I wish they would get Castro out of there. It would make for a real fishing vacation spot if our 'bussinessmen' wouldn't screw it up.Pick this book up at the library. If you don't like it ,you won't be out anything. Poletax.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I liked the cuba history stuff, but not enough action.I do not have a prefernce on the lead character in his books.My favorite was with the sniper in a wheel chair.I read the Secound Saladin, which hunter wrote in 1982.Found it at Borders after the holidays.

Posts: 310 | Location: middle tennesse | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I heartily agree. One of my favorite authors. Have read all but the last one and haven't been disappointed yet!

Posts: 11 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote