Find
Notify
Tools

TEXAS SAFARI BY GAYNE YOUNG
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I just received Texas Safari, a gift of his author ,i recommend it ,its very interesting and provides you a lot of information.NOW I WANT TO HUNT TEXAS.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan. Texas is one of the easiest states to hunt in. So many private ranches and so much game available. Come to Arizona and we will go together. Just home today and will send you a note tomorrow about the show.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The hunt of the free range nilgai is specially intersting ,its very hard to put down,and can be pretty agressive ,it even killed a hunter some years ago.Juan

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan. Hunted Nilgai twice on the King Ranch. Did not get one.....but Jessica shot her second javelina there. clap They were very short one day hunts. I shot one with my .375 and knocked him over. He literally fell on the spot when hit. I set my rifle down, he got up and ran off. Eeker Never found him! Mad Tough critters. Learned a lesson on that hunt. Chamber a second round immediately and keep the rifle ready for a follow up shot.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote