THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    21 Days in Africa: A Hunter's Safari Journal"

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

21 Days in Africa: A Hunter's Safari Journal"
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
Anybody read it? (Got a used copy coming via AMAZON.) by Daniel J. Donarski Jr.

Posts: 4859 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome!

Posts: 4859 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he's an AR member. That's where I got my copy last year. Neat guy to chat with on the phone.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
The book is a gem, particularly for a newbie to RSA.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
This is a great book - a great read and a wealth of useable information for those of us who dream of an African trip one day.

I am really pleased I gave myself this for Christmas....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote