New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unintended Consequences, John Ross
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Please indulge me if this has been posted before as I am new to the forum.

"Unintended Consequences" was one of the most enjoyable books I have ever read. It has made the rounds of friends and family and they all agree that it was hard to put down, even if it is close to 1,000 pages.

For those wanting an historically based fiction novel that is detail correct specific to firearms, this is a must read. For those that have strong 2nd Ammendment convictions, this book will excite and motivate you as well as giving some superb information on how firearms and ammo laws have occured.

Posts: 64 | Location: AZ, Maricopa, Phoenix | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This book probably has been posted before (a search would tell) but since past book posts get removed after a short while it is good to see this return. You are 100% correct on the rest of your comments. Let us hope John Ross is writing another book and that reason returns to the electorate and firearms (as well as other) rights are restored.

Posts: 138 | Location: Hubbell, Michigan, USA | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote