Find
Notify
Tools

Facing Down Fear - John Sharp
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted
Just finished reading this. John Sharp has lived an interesting life, well lived with a lot of adventures. More than shot this and hunted that, rather deals with the people and personalities and with an insight into what it take to be a proper PH, in a fast disappearing world.....Well worth the read

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where can I buy this book?

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'll bet Amazon has it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If one has the patience to wait, I am sure John will be at DSC convention in Jan. Although speculation on my part, the odds are good he will have copies of the book there and you can get an autographed copy. Jerry

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Getting a signed copy is well worth the wait.At least I feel that way.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+1

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well.I am a bibliophile whore + I love signed 1st editions.I have several from Jeff Cooper,when at gunsite;2 from Bill Jordan,when we met in the mid 70's. One when I met Finn Aggard in Llano on a bbq after a hunt in Llano in 92-93? + of course Harry Selbys intro to the 'The Horn Of The hunter".I never met him but that was through Safari Press. I have tons of other signed books that are not hunting related,but of value just the same. I hope my kids (no matter how many I tell them ;don't get fxxked)