Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is "Any shot you want" a good read?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm a new member here with a passion for big bores. I saw that Midway USA is offering a "close out special" on the Asquare handbook, "Any shot you want." for 30 dollars or so. I was wondering if this book is a good read and would it be worth it to pick it up? Thanks, Jim.

Posts: 2 | Location: Linn County, Oregon | Registered: 19 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
I added it to my library of manuals, lots of big bore info , well worth the money. I paid $50 for mine several years ago.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1, lots of good stuff you don't see elsewhere.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ANY book you can purchase that has information that you did not already have is worthwhile. (within reason)

Posts: 4213 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I like it for some of the unusual rounds that are covered, like the 9.3x64 Brenneke.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of the_captain
posted Hide Post
Lots of good information, not just about loads, but riflery in general. Plus you get info on big bore or odd carridges not generally covered. I refer to my copy often. You won't regret getting a copy.

==============================
"I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down" --Fred Durst

Posts: 759 | Location: St Cloud, MN | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good information. Thirty bucks is a good price too.