THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    WTB: "Chui!" or "In the Salt"

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: "Chui!" or "In the Salt"
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
I would like to buy a used copy of "Chui!" or "In the Salt". I'm interested in leopard hunting techniques, so other recommended titles are also of interest.

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
SBT,

Have you read any of Jim Corbetts books? They are classics which are mostly concerned with true accounts of hunting man eating tigers and leopards in India..I would also recommend Anderson's books which deal with a similar subject.

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can get "In the Salt" from Trophy Room Books, probably "Chui" also.

https://s17.2coolweb.com/trophyroombooks/trbpubs/trbpubs.htm

Posts: 156 | Location: Gray, Tennessee | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Pete E - No, I have not read any of Anderson's books, but I will look forward to doing so.

Randy 720 - Thanks for the link. That $125 price tag is the reason I'm looking for a used copy.

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Pete,

I have read 'Maneaters of the Kamoan'love it read it at least every other year...I try to imagine what life is like when a maneater is on the prowl...I also was talking to an engineer in Alaska with the oil pipeline and told him about Jim Corbett..His answer, his parents own the house where Corbett stayed in the book and I will have to reread to remember which house that is...

Mike

Freedon is not Free

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote