Find
Notify
Tools

My Novel is Coming Out!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey Guys--

This has been a work-in-progress for a couple of years: a friend and I co-wrote a novel called "The Terminal List" which will be published by Simon & Schuster.

The release date is March 6 (next week) but it's available for pre-order now. https://www.amazon.com/Termina...2&keywords=jack+carr

My partner spent 20 years in the SEAL teams as both an enlisted sniper and an officer-- overall, he did 7 combat deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan and the Philippines. Above all that, he's a really good dude and a great husband/father. We've been friends for 15 years and finally decided to make this happen and fulfill a dream that we shared. We just got our full webpage up this week: http://www.officialjackcarr.com

We've received some awesome feedback so far, humbling to say the least:

"Since Jack Carr is a former SEAL, you would expect accuracy, intensity and battle-wisdom from his first novel, "The Terminal List." What you might not expect is crackerjack plotting, vivid characters both in and out of uniform, and a relentless pace. to a worthy finish. It's a great start!"

Stephen Hunter
Author of "Point of Impact" and other Bob Lee Swagger novels

Absolutely awesome! So powerful, so pulse-pounding, so well-written – rarely do you read a debut novel this damn good. I have been telling everyone I know to drop everything and get this book. Now, I’m telling you. The Terminal List will not only have you on the edge of your seat, but looking over your shoulder, convinced they’re coming for you next!

Brad Thor, #1 New York Times bestselling author of, Spymaster

Like a bullet from Jack Carr’s custom built sniper rifle, the story arrives on target with devastating impact. I served with Jack and know the emotions he draws from while writing—be glad that he’s on our side! If you want an action packed thriller that keeps you guessing, this is your book. I found myself wanting to fight alongside Jack once again…Trust me, you won’t be able to put this one down!

- Mark Owen, SEAL Development Group Team Leader and New York Times bestselling author of No Easy Day and No Hero

Thanks for checking it out!

Posts: 989 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on getting published Woodhits! tu2

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Exciting times, for sure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gonna have to check it out. Congrats!!

Posts: 222 | Location: Peculiar, MO | Registered: 19 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this;will it be posted on
Amazon? I buy most of my books there these days.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just placed my order + looking forward to it. BTW,I ordered 2 copies as a friend of mine is an ex-seal (if there is such a thing) + I thought he would enjoy a copy as well.Best of luck on your sales,Randy

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Hope you enjoy it, so far the reviews and feedback have been great.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 2 copies arrived today. Looking forward to reading it + will give Jim his copy this next week.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My copy should be arriving today.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just finished my copy in 2 days.I could'nt put it down. Move over Vince Flynn (RIP) + Brad Thor,there is a new contender in town. I can not recommend it highly enough!Buy 2 copies + give one to a friend;they WILL thank you.Best wishes Jack

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much, those are humbling words!

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine
Two copies as well

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Started reading my copy Saturday and finished up Sunday night....

Very well written and enjoyed the pace. Probably why I couldn't put it down and finished in 2 days.

one of us
posted Hide Post
SO glad that you enjoyed it, Heeler, thanks for ordering boarkiller!