THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    New 2nd Amd Novel "Enemies Foreign And Domestic"

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 2nd Amd Novel "Enemies Foreign And Domestic"
 Login/Join

posted
I'd like to mention that I have just finished (after three hard years) writing a major second amendment novel called "Enemies Foreign And Domestic." You can read 20 chapters of the book on my website.

I just sent a link to author Claire Wolfe, this is what she said on her WolfesBlog:

"A sniper opens fire on a crowded football stadium on the first day of the season. The crowd panics and stampedes. A thousand people die ... and the federal government immediately goes not only into gun-banning mode, but into a post-911-type security frenzy that ultimately brings the country FIST (Firearm Inspections Stop Terrorism) checkpoints and brutal demonization of gun owners. The alleged (and quickly deceased) sniper has conveniently used a "military-style assault weapon," and conveniently fits the profile every anti-gunner loves to hate. The loss of freedom looks unstoppable. But is it?

"And that's merely the opening of Enemies Foreign and Domestic, the first novel by Matthew Bracken, a self-described "freedom addict." The book is due out the end of this month. You can read a generous selection of excerpts on the Web site and put in your pre-order, as well.

"Unlike most freedom-movement novels, this one is loaded with action and populated by characters you'll believe, like, and identify with. Go Matthew! I can't wait to read the whole thing." -- Claire Wolfe, author of "101 Things to do 'Til the Revolution."

This is a real "shooter's" book, with guns from .22 long rifle on up used on every page. Most of the folks who have read it say it is better than Unintended Consequences, it's a 2nd Amd novel written more in the style of Stephen Hunter's "Point of Impact." Give the website a look, and let me know what you think.

Matt Bracken

--------------------
http://matthewbracken.web.aplus.net/

www.EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com

Posts: 2 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 16 July 2003Reply With Quote