Find
Notify
Tools

shadow in the african twiligth
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
While traveling and hunting in the gran KAROO everybody was talking about this book by KEVIN THOMAS an ex selous scout ,does anybody knows where i can buy it.....

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
ISBN 978-0-620-39727-8
Publisher; try www.newvoices.co.za or www.uthekwanepress.co.za

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Friends ,Kevins wife Brenda sent me the book signed by Kevin with a couple of good words for me ,IM DRINKING A COUPLE OF DAIKIRIS AT MY BARANDA ND READING IT i can assure you is one of the best books about waarfare,hunting and adventuring in southern africa.I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
nEXT YEAR I HOPE TO HUNT BUSHPIGS WITH KEVIN IN THE WESTERN CAPE

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
nEXT YEAR I HOPE TO HUNT BUSHPIGS WITH KEVIN IN THE WESTERN CAPE

Fine photo, Juan....looks like Africa agrees with you....I am planning to go down in late June....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote