Find
Notify
Tools

"BIG GAME ARGENTINA"
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
In this era of hunting, and hunting writing, Craig Boddington immediately comes to mind. He has done it all. Get ready for a change of scenery. I just received Craig’s newest work, “Big Game Argentina.” Many on this site know of my love for that country and the hunting available there. Written by a master writer the book and the beautiful photography brings to life the allure of hunting in Argentina. Not only does it convey all the excitement and beauty that hunting in Argentina can provide, it is probably Craig’s best designed book yet.

Craig hunted and wrote the narrative and Argentine photographer Guillermo Zorraquin is the man behind the admirable and outstanding photography. I wish I could say that “I have been there and done that,” but I can only say that I have visited many of the places depicted and I am looking forward, anxiously, to my return in April. It is a book I will treasure and one I will use over and over again to illustrate to my friends what hunting in Argentina is all about.

I recommend it highly; and it is now available at:
www.craigboddington.com

If you attend the SCI Convention in Reno later this month, I am sure Craig will be there and available to personalize the book for you.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote