THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Hunter's Guide to Long Range Shooting by W. van Zwoll

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter's Guide to Long Range Shooting by W. van Zwoll
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hunter's Guide to Long Range Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll. Stackpole Books, 2006. 480p. $21.95

New to the subject I picked this book up the other day. At first read I was disapointed by the organization and lack of focus. It contains sections on the history of firearms, tables of ballistics, gunsmithing, hand loading, black powder and handguns and some tips on long range shooting. On re-read I think there is a lot of good information here on the title subject, but you have to pick through it to find. Overall I am glad I bought it and intend to re-read it over again but think it could have been edited better to provide a more organized treatment of long range shooting.

Posts: 46 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote