New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bookbindery auction....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For all you book nuts, err, collectors that are always complaining about what is on the market, a bookbindery is at auction in Penn. Here's your chance.....Needless to say, I have no connection to same.....hopefully this link will get you there.....

https://www.auctionzip.com/Lis...tm_content=hig082818

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Damn it Charlie,or I guess I should say thank you,but hell,as much as I love old tools even when they are not in my profession I need to spend more money like a hog needs a sidesaddle. I did sign up for their auction site however,so I guess thanks is best after all.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Time for you to change careers. I would have thrown in that is was time for a new wife, but you started that effort early. Smiler

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Actually I like what I do.This is a dying profession because all the shops are automated anymore + very few know the math to do the geometric equations that is required.I'm in my mid 60's + see no point in tooling up with anything new. I like old tools;hell I even keep one in my jeans. BTW,after the last divorce I swore I would never marry again;I have a girlfriend but that's as far as it goes.My kids are grown.I've had a vasectomy so what's the point?I feel for some of these old guys that get a new wife when they're 60+ knock her up.DUMB!! I did my hitch.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote