Find
Notify
Tools

SOUL OF THE HUNTER BY CAPTAIN BRANDT
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
IM TRYING TO FIND CAPTAIN BRANDT BOOK SOULD OF THE HUNTER ,CAN YOU HELP ME FRIENDS .I HAVE BEEN EMAILING HIM AND HES A VERY INTERSTING PERSON WITH A GREAT CULTURE AND INCREDIBLE HUNTING EXPERIENCE .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Juan:

www.bookfinder.com lists two copies; one is $118, the other is $143, both are signed by author, and both plus postage from a book dealer in Australia. Have you asked John if he has a copy he would sell you?

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Bill, that's the best suggestion...I have been trying to find one for Juan and have not been successful..Frustrating....I thought I had another of his books on order for Juan, but checked just now and it is not there. And have also searched with no result except another title for $400.00!!!
I am taking two others for him, a Capstick and one on Selous....perhaps you have something the would like.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
PM to Juan, Email to billinthewild.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend just found soul of the hunter for 43us in booktrail one less to worry JOHN told me that i have to read it to understand him and to investigate a bit of his background a real wild character but very gentle with me .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
John is a fine fellow, with more experience in eastern Asia than any western hunter alive or dead. He also is a true student of the world's big game, especially its wild cattle. I am proud to have known him for one year shy of three decades.

Bill Quimby

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THNAKS BILL YOU PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER LEGEND

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA