New
Find
Notify
Tools

Precision Handloading Books
 Login/Join

<Lee S. Forsberg>
posted
Any recommendation on Precision Handloading Books?
Including case prep all the way trough to bullet seating.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lee, the Lyman books have always provided me with my "go to" source when I have questions or problems with my reloading. Can't recommend them too highly. The new 48th edition should improve the information from Lyman, just each new one has in the past.

Also, for a really good source book that does not include data, but looks closely at what occurs during reloading, and what should occur, I think Precision Shooting Reloading Guide is hard to beat. It contains chapters by acknowledged leaders in their own reloading specialties that are informative and very well written. Dave Brennan, the Precision Shooting editor, has a penchant for writers who not only know their fields, but also have talent as writers. Good book.

Posts: 52 | Location: Spring Creek, NV | Registered: 18 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Lyman manual is a very good resource. I do not think you can have too many loading manuals. I also like Sinclair International's Precision Reloading & Shooting Handbook. It is/was available from Sinclair International in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The web site address is: sinclairintl.com You will also find the staff at Sinclair very helpful if you have a reloading question.

Posts: 54 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote