THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Stoeger Condor Competition opinions please!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stoeger Condor Competition opinions please!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted
So here's the deal....... I have a friend who is in the market for a low cost over/under. He is looking hard at the Stoeger Condor Competition. He only has $600-$700 to spend. So, does anybody on here have one of these guns? Anybody shot one? Opinions? Thanks ahead of time.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of beretta96
posted Hide Post
I have shot one, but would never buy one. A friend of mine at our range had one, he let me shoot a few rounds with it. Although it shot well for awhile, after about 900 rounds another shooter shouldered it and noticed the barrels were warped. We guessed the cheap steel the used for barrels had heated up and warped. He notified Stoeger, he sent it back and he was indeed refunded his money. I personally believe you do get what you pay for, especially with firearms.

Posts: 263 | Location: ontario, canada | Registered: 10 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Well, unfortunately my buddy already bought the damn thing. I told him he should look at a used Browning Citori, but he didn't want a used gun. Oh well, I guess we'll see how it pans out. Thanks beretta96!!

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote