New
Find
Notify
Tools

Krieghoff O/U Barrel delima??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Friend of mine brought to me recently a set of barrels for subject mfg. and gave to me for some work and items he had purchased from me sometime ago. They are 28", 12 ga, 3"magnum, and were once equipped with choke tubes. Tubes are missing and from what I can determine, the extractors are as well. No forearm wood. Barrels are clean bore, no visible pits, rust inside, small spots of rust in couple places on outside, one small spot on rib which is tapered version. Beads on rib are missing as well. Would say that with a little effort, some oil and ultra fine steel wood, the barrel set would appear as near new or very nice at worst. I have no idea what an extra set of Krieghoff barrels are worth plus one would need to buy a set of tubes. I am not familiar w/ Krieghoffs other than some of those shooting them at the local trap club have invested quite a bit of money for them. Any idea what these may be worth or is anyone looking to make a deal on a set of most likely salvageable set of extra barrels?? Got anything to trade if interested and would point out not attempting to realize full value from them. Open to discussion on whatever?? Perhaps this should have been posted in the classified section, but figured shotgunners would provide some needed info. Thanks and can send photos w/ e mail.
martin

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote