THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Miroku BC 3000 --- Can someone tell me about it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miroku BC 3000 --- Can someone tell me about it?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A while ago I inherit a shotgun called Miroku BC 3000. It's an O/U, with one trigger cal. 12-2 3/4.
It was bought new some time in the mid 80's.

I have tried it out on the range and it seems to fit me well.

Is there anyone that can tell me a little more about it?

Magnar

Posts: 172 | Location: Hadeland, NORWAY | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As I understand it is almost the same as a Browning Citori mith some difference in the springs and a few other internal differences. Not many sold in the US.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Fla | Registered: 16 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Citori is made by Miroku. To my knowledge, they are very similar.

The Winchester 101 was made by Nikko, and is also similar to the Nikko Golden Eagle.

And while we're on Japanese shotguns, the Ithaca o/u from the 1970's was made by SKB and is virtually identical to those marketed under the name SKB.

Posts: 13238 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
While there seems to be some knowledge here about BC Miroku shotguns. I wonder if any of you can enlighten me with some facts about A SxS with double triggers that I bought new back in the 70's and used it for a few years (a heck of a dove gun)and then retired it to the back of the safe for an 1100. I have been considering selling it and have found information pertaining to it is rather scarce. Any input would be great.

[ 08-03-2002, 18:14: Message edited by: Ron53 ]