New
Find
Notify
Tools

FAIR
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was in a Cabela's the other day and noticed they were really pushing a line of shotguns with the name of FAIR. Some pretty darn nice wood and nice metalwork to boot.

Who makes these FAIR Shotguns. Anybody have one. If so, how do you like it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a Rizzini gun. FAIR stands for Fabbrica Armi Isidoro Rizzini. They were formerly imported by BC Outdoors (PMC Ammo) sold here as a Verona. BC Outdoors and PMC Ammo are both on the skids and Rizzini evidently found a new importer. It may even be Cabellas. I have one of the LX692Gold 20gauge/28 gauge combos. I had Briley make a fitted .410 tube to fit the 20 gauge. They are very nice guns. There are a number of Rizzinis that make guns, they all split off in the early 70's from the family and went their own way. B. Rizzini is a brother to Isidoro and the gun they make is very similar but better in quality to the FAIR.

Here is a link to the english version of their web site.

I like mine a lot and have put about 8000 round through it in the last 15 months shooting skeet. I had a few adjustments that were needed but their gunsmith took care of them.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote