THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Opinions on Browning Cynergy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Opinions on Browning Cynergy
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
There was an excellent review of them by Larry Brown in the last "Shooting SPortsman" he said they shot very well, and that was the concensus of several field testers. I've heard rumors of a recall of some, but nothing solid.

Just think they are ugly as hell...

Posts: 364 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I shot a coupla rounds of 5 stand with one. The stock is an abortion. Transmitts most of the recoil straight up into your cheek - that was the consensus of about 12 people there shooting it. None of those guys are paid writters so they have no reason to talk them up. Brownig builds an excellent shotgun its called the 525. If the Cynergy had the 525 stock and buttpad - would be a MONSTER seller as the Cynergy has mechanical triggers and the 535 doesn't. IIRC.

For the money I would much rather do the 525 route or a Buritto (beretta). Cynergy will be off the market in 2 years if they don't change that stock - Like I said minimum 12 guys standing round shooting this loaner Cynergy and everyone of them to a man complained about how hard it transmitted recoil to the cheek. All different sized guys too- big and small- all the same.