New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super X 2 beads
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What front bead are you SX2 owners running these days? I knocked my white dot of the post the other day and am having zero luck finding a direct replacement.

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you've got a warranty station near you, I'd try them.

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. I contacted the folks at Midwest Gun Works and he recommended that I use the bead for the Browning Gold. He said that it was the same thing. I've got one on order, and once installed I'll post my results.

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No joy. The thread sizes of the SX2 and the Browning Gold are not the same. The SX2 is smaller. I'll try to remember my thread pitch gauge that I have at my work and find out what is what.