THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Looking to Buy a Complete Winchester 12 Stock Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to Buy a Complete Winchester 12 Stock Set
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Looking for a Super Nice maybe Turkish Walnut for a fine ole Winchester Model 12 Trap Gun..
Who is offering these? Thanks!

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom, you don't like the set you're selling? Looks quite nice to me.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
I should be satisfied but oh well...looking for better ! jumping

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the Model 12 Clays guns has extraordinary feathercrotch Walnut. I've had a few.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells sells a pretty nice set.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2144 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For some reason, ebay seems to always have a good selection of stocks for different guns.

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all but have what I need...