New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli-Crio??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just purchased a new barrel for my SBE1(it was used as a slug gun) and put on a SBE2 28" smooth bore. The barrel and chokes are new. But they are not Crio chokes nor is the barrel. Does it make a big difference? Am I driving myself crazy.
I spoke to Benelli and they said the difference is real but unless your willing to count every pellet you wont know the difference.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?????

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup. Driving yourself crazy. Unless you are shooting some specialized clays course of some kind, don't worry about it. Just load her up and shoot.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They show photos from a microscope on the website, with crio and without crio. Having looked through microscopes for many years I can say the photos are not possible as they claim !! shame
So I'm left wondering what they do have .Fortunately my Benelli is pre-crio so it works fine and I have no guilt. Smiler
It's a moot point though.You must ALWAYS pattern your loads as there are so many variables in ammo and guns.and if you miss don't blame it on the equipment !