THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Simmons Gun Repair--I take it all back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Simmons Gun Repair--I take it all back
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Earlier this week, I posted here complaining about a miscommunication with the folks at Simmons and not getting the repair I requested done. I just got a call from a very pleasant gentleman named Marsh, who asked me to ship it back and they would make good on the requested repair. It speaks to the kind of stand up organization that Simmons is and the power of AR for resolving certain problems. As I said in my earlier post, Simmons does great work and have great folks working for them. Now I have to go rescue my lovely Merkel from the hands of a local journey man gunsmith and send it back to the good folks in Olathe. My faith is restored.

Dick Gunn

“You must always stop and roll in the good stuff;
it may not smell this way tomorrow.”

Lucy, a long deceased Basset Hound

"