THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Do you any of you have any experience with Sure Cycle Systems?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you any of you have any experience with Sure Cycle Systems?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Thinking of trying one,do they work or "make it better"?!

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I put one in my Benelli 20 Ga about three years ago.
Prior to that I was having a lot of jams.
The sure cycle helped a lot, but is not perfect.
In the case of benellis, I was running them dry, with some powdered graphite in the action. I have gone to a light coating of Rem oil, and cleaning thoroughly every four boxes or so, and have very good performance.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Thanks....But,I have had and have many Benneli's and it hurts me to hear you had so many problems with jamming?!...I am thinkin of the Sure Cycle for Browning 10ga auto,but it is fine too...Guess I better leave well enough alone! Thanks Pal!

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Surecycle is a great product. I shoot quite a bit during duck season, and I do not take good care of my gun. Over the course of a 100 day season it gets cleaned perhaps twice, unless something happens and I need to clean it after a spill or somehthing like that. I was having trouble with my Beretta A302 not ejecting reliably after about 20 years of shooting it, partly because the spring was dirty and gummed up, and partly because it was old and worn out. So, I decided to buy a SureCycle 'backend' and put it in that old Beretta. Talk about restoring a new life to an old gun! That thing began kicking out shells and cycling like it hadn't in many seasons.

I like them a lot. In fact, I have an old Beretta AL2 that I haven't shot in over 10 years and it needs the back end spring assembly replaced. I think I'll get another SureCycle and put it in that gun, and then I've got one more tool for the duck blind.

Posts: 3873 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Sure-cycle is a quality product, and the manufacturer stands by it. I highly recommend it, especially for high volume shooters, and waterfowlers, especially those in the salt.

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote