Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Barrel Question????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hello to all:

I will be purchasing a beretta 390 model soon. The barrel is at 22 inches which is a little small for upland hunting. Can the 391 model barrel fit on the 390? I only ask this because I have a 301 and I have been told that the 301-302 and 303 barrels will all interchange. Thanks to any and all help.

Thanks
Richard W. Gullotto [Confused]

Posts: 62 | Location: Pratt, KS "Gateway to the High Plains" | Registered: 06 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, I do not believe that 391 barrels will fit on a 390. The 391's gas regulating equipment (mainly just a spring) is attached to the barrel where the 390 has an unattached spring. They look quite a bit different to me.

Buying a new barrel can be quite expensive (like almost $300!). I have two extra 390 vent rib barrels and would consider selling one of them. My 28" barrel has never been shot and I have a 30" barrel that has had less than 100 rounds through it. They're both a little long for the traditional mindset for upland game hunting, but both would work well. Drop me a note if you want to talk about making a deal.

I just noticed that you live in Kansas as well. Maybe could do a deal face-to-face and save some shipping costs if everything works out. Me? I live in the land of Cheifs, Royals, and most importantly Cabelas! [Wink] [Big Grin]

[ 07-11-2003, 21:37: Message edited by: B_Koes ]

Posts: 391 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
duckslayer - check your pm...sheesh sorry for not getting back with you sooner!

Posts: 391 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote