Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 ga paper hulls
 Login/Join

posted
anyone have a handle on where these might be found? new or once fired for cowboy action shooting. most cordially, vic

one of us
posted Hide Post
My best guess would be Ebay, that's where I would look..

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Ballistic Products they have more shotgun reloading supplies than anyone else. Not sure if they have a web site. If you don't find them send an e-mail I have their address in the shop.

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
You might try Elkton Arms

He lists 12 gauge on his web site. But he may know where to steer you toward 20 gauge.

-Steve

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot skeet with an amazing shooter from Idaho a few weeks ago and he only used paper shells. I believe he said you can still get them from Federal. I will email him and ask and get back to you.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a nice supply of paper Federal 20 ga. shells and with that said, they haven't been made for years. You can get paper Eley's but they are 2 1/2" shells and don't look to be too reloadable. As good as sts's are, I'll just horde my empties and buy loaded ammo.

BJ

Posts: 86 | Location: Puyallup | Registered: 20 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
In the late 70's thru early 90's I worked at a skeet feild.
And to think I used to pick up thousands of paper hulls after a weekend of regestered skeet shooting and burn them because no one wanted them. I know I burned a 55 gallon barrel a week at least.
If I knew CAS would take off I could have stored them and made a few $$.

Look on the web ,I have seen imported 20 gau 2 1/2" paper loads listed. Don't know if they are reloadable.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Any interest in a box of 25 BRASS hulls? I found these on ebay and they would look right in a bandolier for Cowboy Action?
20 Gauge Brass Hulls, Reloading, Black Powder, Shotgun at Item number: 7158447874

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote