THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Benelli spare parts? M1 field 20 with Comfort tech?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli spare parts? M1 field 20 with Comfort tech?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi, I remember seeing an article in an American magazine that tested the Benelli M1 Field 20ga and if my memory serves me correctly, it wore the Comfort Tech stock and the extended tube stock. They were shooting doves in Argentina for the article.

I just ordered one such shotgun but here in Italy it is not availiable with the Comfort stock, in fact, only one model, the "Comfort" is.

Benelli will not send you a spare stock here unless you send them your original, so I'd like to know if they are availiable in the US as spare parts?

...I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up they know that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

Posts: 2283 | Location: Aussie in Italy | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote