New
Find
Notify
Tools

benelli m2 left hand
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
ok thinking of buying the benelli m2 left hand next summer anybody have experience with this gun i know 2 people and they absolutely love them but want to hear if any negatives out there as well as positive

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a new M2 20ga and flat love it. Great shooter. I've run around 500 rounds thru it so far flawlessly.

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure about the similarity to the SBE2 (lh) but I bought mine at the beginning of summer and it's amazing. No problems at all and I can't seem to miss with it. I shoot better trap with that than with my O/U.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of left handed 12 gauge m2's that I use in South America. I shoot 20-60 boxes/day through them, usually for a week of hunting. Only problems have been with the rare bad shell (not surprising when you go through a ton of shells), and a few cycling issues due to poor gun mounting - I think many cycling issues with Benellis are do to user error - the need a good backstop for the action to work correctly), and in the field you are bound to mount your gun poorly once in a while. Mechanically, I am very pleased with them - certainly the best option for lefty autoloaders.

Posts: 76 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 13 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bought one for my son about 2 years ago. He's put at least a couple thousand rounds through it so far no problems. Most of the load are lite 1 oz loads. Not many options for the lefty wanting a auto but he sure likes this one.

Posts: 215 | Location: BRF mid west WI. | Registered: 28 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanx for the replies looks like something to buy this year

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote