THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    WW28AA Wads (NOT HS) for sale or trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WW28AA Wads (NOT HS) for sale or trade
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm still using some old Winchester AA 28 ga hulls (pre-HS), but I've got more of the WW28AA wads than I'll ever use. Now that I'm beginning to load a few AA28HS hulls, I could use some wads for those.

I'd like to trade as much as one full case (2500, or ten sacks of 250) or any smaller number for a like number of WW28AAHS wads (or other manufacturer equivalent). Or, I'll entertain an offer to sell up to that amount of WW28AA old-style wads.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wads are spoken for. THANKS, K.H.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote