THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing 28 gauge kits.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing 28 gauge kits.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello,
Has anyone seen the unfinished Ithaca 28 ga action and barrel sets for sale. What do you think the final fitting would cost?
Thanks
John

Posts: 1288 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Louie (?) at CSMC and he told me the first one he knew of to be finished was done by a retired master gunsmith and it took him 3 months to get it done. It was supposedly the only project he was doing at the time. I was steered away from them. Sure looks like a good deal, though!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I talk to a guy from Connecticut Shotgun at the Stamford gun show and he thought they were rough and more work than they had time for. The idea and the price were tempting.
John

Posts: 1288 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote