New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guerini Service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just a quick report. Somehow I broke the front sight on my Guerini sporting gun. Called their toll free #, 4 days later a new sight shows up in the mail, no charge. GREAT customer service Smiler

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 932 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having recently experienced an unimpressive customer service experience with a so-called premium brand, I think it very important to point out the companies that are serious about quality and product support. Good for CG.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Never seen one on the skeet field. Are they mainly for Trap and sporting clays? Certainly nice looking guns.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe they make anything your heart could desire. Check out their web site.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 932 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Two of my regular sporting clays squad mates shoot them. They seem to move well. Both of them have had issues with the trigger. One was minor, but the other kept doubling. It took a couple trips back to get it fixed. On the first trip they returned the gun without the forend... and the gun owner had to track it down with them. How could someone not notice there was no forend when they packed the gun for shipping... or that there was an "extra" forend on their bench at the end of the day?

I'm so old that I still have some skills even without an internet connection or electricity.

Posts: 2506 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few of the guys I shoot with own them and love them. One trap shooter, two skeet shooters. They both rave about their customer service. Their prices seem quite attractive for what they offer.

Posts: 1427 | Location: Shelton, CT | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More and more of them are showing up throughout the clays venues here in Az. They are a very good gun for the money. Their mid-level gun is an attempt to rival or exceed the Beretta SP III level in cost and bling. My eyes tell me they certainly exceed the SP III in fit / finish and overall appearance.

Early guns had issues with the finish of the wood. The pores were not filled and the oil was very thin, quickly showing wear early in the gun's life. They seem to have fixed that.

It's a very sound action. I've seen a couple of local guns approaching 100K rounds in the various weather conditions found here. They're cruising along without hick up.

I used to have a Magnus Sporting 20, with 32" barrels, full side plates and a case-hardened finish, which they don't make anymore. It was a great gun that I just couldn't shoot well because of fit. Wish I still had it.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote