THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    I promised a photo of my new shotgun awhile back..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I promised a photo of my new shotgun awhile back..
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Sorry this took so long but here is a little collage of my Krieghoff.......

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=129624&c=500&z=1"][/url]

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It was worth the wait! Gorgeous Gun!! Regards Mike

Posts: 308 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 12 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd love to pick up a couple of those except that ONE is out of the question right now($$$$$).Not only is that one very fine firearm but it's also a work of art to my(envious)eye.Thanks for the pics.
Dave

Posts: 74 | Location: Nanaimo,BC,Canada | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Comparitively speaking these aren't all that expensive with a little work looking for the right deals. Like a lot of gun nuts I used to have a lot of guns (filled 3 safes) that I picked up here and there over the years and I finally decided I was going to go with quality and get rid of some of the stuff I didn't shoot. Down to a single safe with 3 custom rifles but I love fine shotguns so much it's hard to give them up.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote