THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    AR Shoting Get Together? Any takers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR Shoting Get Together? Any takers?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted
Hi guys,

with a couple of others on the Euro forum we are organising a get together for some AR member to go hunt for a couple of days.

I was thinking would anyone from the shotgunning forum be interested in a Weekend of game shooting here n the UK where we could put a team togetherand have a bit of a sporting weeekned?

Costs vary depending on what type of shooting we want to do aqnd usually we would need a team of 8 to 10 guns for the day.

We could shoot pheasant partridge duck or pigeons, and I can arrange for some best english guns to be available for everyone to try out on the shoot.

Given what some guys pay for a pheasant hunt in the states to shoot 2-5 pheasants I thought this might be an interesting thing to throw out there.

Rgds,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote