THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Benelli vs. Beretta - opinions wanted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Benelli vs. Beretta - opinions wanted
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Oops, didn't see that someone had posted the same question a couple of pages back. Still, any experience would be appreciated.

Posts: 214 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I am considering a new semi-auto shotgun. Primarily for waterfowl. Does anyone have any experience with the Beretta Extrema or the new version of the Benelli Super Black Eagle? I am looking for pros or cons of either one. I have shot one of the older SBE in the past, and they are a nice shotgun, but the kick with the 3 1/2 inch shells was fairly heavy in that light gun. At the local gunshops, there is about $400 dollars difference in the two, with the Beretta being cheaper. Thanks for any insights.

Posts: 214 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2003Reply With Quote