THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    BERETTA XTREMA VRS EXTREMA 2...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE'S?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BERETTA XTREMA VRS EXTREMA 2...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE'S?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I can buy either,so what are the difference's between them? Also,any users?(seems the gas guns I dealt with start acting up as soon as the carbon builds up on the mag tube1)

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a Beretta Urika II semi-auto. The Beretta Urika (with no II) was also available at the same time. According to the literature the Urika II's gas system is "self-cleaning". Possibly the same applies to the Extrema and Extrema II?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I own the extreme 2 with kick off. My brother owns the regular extreme. I used both last fall. I prefer mine. The primary diffference is fit. Try them both. The extreme 2 fits me better because it has a smaller fore end and wrist area. As far as the gas system I have not had a touch of trouble and know of nobody who has. The kick off makes shooting 3.5s a breeze.