Find
Notify
Tools

mod 91 Winchester
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gents,

I need some help,my son inlaw can buy a over and under mod 91 12g Winch.
I have not seen it but it is very nice.
I can't find any info on it no where,can someone give my an idea of the value of it.

Rgards Martin

Posts: 328 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you sure you aren't talking about a Winchester 101? I have never heard of a model 91.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well that would explane why I could not find anything.
I am just going by what I am told.
Found a something on a Mossberg in mod 91?

I will check the info,let you know
Regards Martin

Posts: 328 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well I have see the the shotgun.it's a o/u 12 ga fairly short barrels.receiver in the white and engraved.
Very nice looking gun,the markings are indeed Winchester (including the horseman with rifle) the model is absolutly a 91.
The gun was bought years ago in Denmark and brought over with the immigrant maybe Winch renamed the export models??
Just trying to find some info and a value.

Thanks Martin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martin, well we live and learn. Thanks for posting the results.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Well, I never heard of one either - but I found one!
91 OVER UNDER 12GA 28" F/MODSILVER RECEIVER WITH GAME SCENES, DOUBLE TRIGGERS, 99% OVERALL
This one is for sale at gunsameric.com (GunsAmerica Stock # 976467200) and it is listed at $1650 - also has a lot more pictures for what that is worth.
Hope some of this helps!

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just today got the 2005 std.catalog of Firearms in the mail it's in there as well it list as NIB $1000.........Poor$200.
In the text it say's :This gun was built for Winchester by Laurona for it's European markets.
12 GA only /28" barrels/S or D triggers/hand checkered and hand engraved/oil finish/Blk chrome/7 1/2 lbs.

Thanks Gents. Martin