New
Find
Notify
Tools

reloading 10 gauge
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Heya fellas, I'm new to this section of the forum and looking for advice.
I have been given my old mans Redding shotshell press and I don't knwo what model it is so:

It has a double sliding pillar at the rear of the press and is progressive i.e. has stations for all operations including crimps. Two powder/shot flasks screw into the top of the housing for the charging slide (round, steel) into which precision bushings fit. The press arm is pulled down between the two bottles.
Looks to be 1960s? vintage. Any ideas?
Next, the press is set up for 12g shells assuming that we now know the model are there parts that will allow me to reload 10g shells?

Any info gratefull received.

Thanks

Z

Posts: 188 | Location: staffordshire | Registered: 30 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zaitsev:
Heya fellas, I'm new to this section of the forum and looking for advice.
I have been given my old mans Redding shotshell press and I don't knwo what model it is so:

It has a double sliding pillar at the rear of the press and is progressive i.e. has stations for all operations including crimps. Two powder/shot flasks screw into the top of the housing for the charging slide (round, steel) into which precision bushings fit. The press arm is pulled down between the two bottles.
Looks to be 1960s? vintage. Any ideas?
Next, the press is set up for 12g shells assuming that we now know the model are there parts that will allow me to reload 10g shells?

Any info gratefull received.

Thanks

Z

I'd talk to Redding

http://www.redding-reloading.com/

DRSS member

Constant change is here to stay.

Posts: 626 | Location: The soggy side of Washington State | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote