THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Source for Win. 20 Ga. 3" Compression formed Hulls
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Win. 20 Ga. 3" Compression formed Hulls
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know where I could buy some 3 " 20 Ga. Winchester compression formed hulls? Either new or once fired. I tried Ballistic Products and Precision Reloading without any success.

Thanks

Posts: 74 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 June 2002Reply With Quote
<DuaneinND>
posted
Contact Winchester, and see if they sell to a distributor- otherwise used- put a wanted to buy add in the Gun List etc.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Duane - Thanks for the suggestion, but Winchester doesn't sell hulls - only loaded ammo. 3" empties are certainly hard to come by. I'll be heading to ND for some Pheasant hunting in October. Any idea how the bird population is holding up with the dry weather?

Posts: 74 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 June 2002Reply With Quote
<DuaneinND>
posted
It is really hard to tell, the chicks are just starting to show up. Some of the best hunting areas were burnt off, and other areas have been very dry. The people I have talked to that live out west say the jury is still out. I think we have more birds east of the river, but we are still a ways away from the hunting season and if we don't get more rain they will delay the season due to fire danger.