THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    cantilever scope mounts on sluguns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

cantilever scope mounts on sluguns
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
has anyone had any experience with these. will they stand up to ruff handling. will use high quality scope. just want to know how dependable this system actually is. thanks..

Posts: 66 | Location: garner n.c. usa | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got one on my 870 SP. I have had the gun for 12-13 yrs., have shot hundreds of slugs thru the gun, it's killed about 25 whitetails, and the thing is like new. Never had a problem with it, and when I take the barrel off to clean it, the scope is still zeroed when I put it back on. To me, the cantilevered scope mount is the best on the market for repeater slug guns.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 243winxb
posted Hide Post
cantilever is the only way to go. My mossberg 500 works great.

Posts: 1295 | Location: USA | Registered: 21 May 2001Reply With Quote