THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Price check please - Ithica O/U
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Price check please - Ithica O/U
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
thats about right... if its a 26" field-grade, you'd be lucky to get much more than $500... I've seen excellent M700 Trap-grades go for less than $800, and they are at least relatively rare and have much nicer wood and very good engraving...

I just paid too much for a M700 trap-grade that was EXACTLY what I wanted (OK OK OK, I wanted a double/un-single set, but that was $$$$$$$), and it was in quite good shape. my field gun is a Model 500 20ga 26" and is a sweet handling gun... not sure I could get $350 for it as is... (all there, just well used)

come to think of it... I might just make you an offer...

got any pics of the gun???

we need another field double to take to africa...

Posts: 322 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have yet to decide if I am going to sell it, but thanks. If I decide to part with it, I'll let you know ASAP.

Posts: 734 | Location: Concord, NH | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
huge thanks man... it would be an excellent addition to my collection...

Posts: 322 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With Quote